Admission Information for Academic Session 2017-2018
- Parents seeking admission should first register their child and make an appointment to appear in the test.
- Registration does not in any way confirm or guarantee admission. Admission is subject to passing the admission test and the interview and the availability of space in the class..
- The class for which a child is tested is determined according to the child's age.
A formal interview with both the parents is taken. The child must also be present at the time of interview.
Montessori and onwards
- Applicants for Montessori and onwards are tested in three subjects - English, Urdu, and Mathematics (for classes VIII and IX, Science is also included in the test).
- For the written test, the child should come properly equipped with the required stationary.
- The tests are of general nature, designed to assess the knowledge and understanding of the child in the core subjects.
- Successful students will appear for the interview.
- If the student passes the test and does well in the interview, the student is offered the admission. However, in all cases, the admission is up to the discretion of the school management.
- Parents will receive the admission fee voucher from the Account’s Office.
- The fee will be deposited at the relevant campus’s bank.
- Admission form is issued from the Admissions Office (to be filled at the school) after depositing the admission fee voucher.
- The child is permitted to attend classes only after receiving the admission confirmation from the Admission Office.
- To see the documents to be attached with the Admission Form, please click Admission Requirements.
- Any paid fee will not be refundable in case of cancellation.
- The fee is subject to annual review.
Rules of Payment
- Fees are charged for all twelve months of the academic year (April to March) and are payable monthly within the given due date.
- The fees payable for the period of the summer vacation are paid in advance and before closure of the school for summer vacation.
- Once the fee voucher is issued, payment is made directly to the bank where the school operates its account. Parents must pay the fees by the date specified on the fee voucher.
- Fees paid after the due date is subject to a late fee as specified on the fee voucher.
- If the tuition fee is not paid by the end of the second month, the student’s admission will be canceled and will not be allowed in school.